Today seemed to be devoted to the media. A university video-taping crew visited our classes this morning to tape a segment of my lesson and then went next door to tape Dave. The university is producing a video about various teaching methods and since neither Dave nor I use the traditional Chinese method of teaching, I guess we qualify to be in their video. Then this afternoon we were asked to answer some students' questions via computer linkage between the old campus and the new campus. We were the guinea pigs for this new program to give more students an opportunity to speak with foreign teachers. It's been a fun day.
Friday, April 24, 2009
MASS MEDIA
Today seemed to be devoted to the media. A university video-taping crew visited our classes this morning to tape a segment of my lesson and then went next door to tape Dave. The university is producing a video about various teaching methods and since neither Dave nor I use the traditional Chinese method of teaching, I guess we qualify to be in their video. Then this afternoon we were asked to answer some students' questions via computer linkage between the old campus and the new campus. We were the guinea pigs for this new program to give more students an opportunity to speak with foreign teachers. It's been a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You're becoming familiar faces!
Post a Comment