Saturday, June 20, 2009

GOODBYE CHINA FOR NOW



Adieu to China for the summer. We're back in the States for now and looking forward to seeing family and friends for awhile. Thank you, our dear Chinese friends, for a wonderful and memorable year. We will return to China in the fall for another year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rats, Linda, I thought I taught you better ;-). One only says "adieu" when never expecting to see the person/place again in mortality. Otherwise, one would say "au revoir," meaning until we see one another the next time. Remember from the end of the book of Jacob?

Manfred said...

So, well, you won't come back? That's a pity! I forgot to tell you that there are some tools called "gladder" can pass over the Great Fire Wall, since I'm using it to make a comment now. Um, if you have plan to be back here, we, your students, are glad to see you again.