Thanks to those dandy micro chips some smart guy invented, we spent the day after Christmas skyping all our kids on America's Christmas day. Here we are chatting with and looking at three of our sons and grandkids in Colorado and another one in Idaho. The day after Christmas, I "sat" at their kitchen table in Colorado via web camera while our son, Jonathan had his birthday dinner with brothers Luke, Ben and Ben's family all sitting around the table eating. While they ate, I upheld Terry tradition by telling the birtday boy's birthing tale: "I remember 23 years ago today..." I watched Jonathan blow out his birthday candles and open his gifts. It was all so real; as if I were there. The only thing was, I was just as hungry after the meal as I was when it started.
Friday, December 26, 2008
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS. . . .
Thanks to those dandy micro chips some smart guy invented, we spent the day after Christmas skyping all our kids on America's Christmas day. Here we are chatting with and looking at three of our sons and grandkids in Colorado and another one in Idaho. The day after Christmas, I "sat" at their kitchen table in Colorado via web camera while our son, Jonathan had his birthday dinner with brothers Luke, Ben and Ben's family all sitting around the table eating. While they ate, I upheld Terry tradition by telling the birtday boy's birthing tale: "I remember 23 years ago today..." I watched Jonathan blow out his birthday candles and open his gifts. It was all so real; as if I were there. The only thing was, I was just as hungry after the meal as I was when it started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Frohes neues Jahr!
Happy New Year!
新年おめでとございます!
新年快乐!
well, four languages...
Post a Comment