http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWfauAhnoI
Friday, December 18, 2009
EXPANDING THE ORPHANAGE
Our church friend, Amanda, is up to over 50 abandoned babies in her orphanage now. This morning I visited half of them, rocking, patty-caking, goochey-gooing. It is so sad to hear their little voices calling, "mama". I doubt any of them ever knew their real mama. But they love to be held and played with. Amanda's bursting seams in the two apartments she rents to house them and has rented two more apartments to make room for the ever-increasing flow of babies that seem to make it through her doors. Several members from our church branch spent the morning fixing up the new apartments to house more babies. Here, the men are putting together kitchen cabinets and Amanda, Paula Jefferies and I are painting bedrooms. (Amanda really likes BRIGHT colors.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWfauAhnoI
.JPG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWfauAhnoI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That is amazing!
Post a Comment